Colorado REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI) Sponsorship – Why YOU Should Invest!
What is the REALTORS® Land Institute?
The REALTORS® Land Institute is a national organization that serves to increase the sales of real estate through the networking of its members to match Buyers and Sellers. The Institute is primarily focused on selling farm, ranch and transitional land.
Additionally, the Institute increases the level of professionalism of its members by sponsoring the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation. This is one of the few designations recognized by the National Association of REALTORS® that requires both the completion of a significant continuing education curriculum as well as a $10M real estate land sales threshold.
The REALTORS® Land Institute has an extensive National membership of experienced, successful Land Realtors® that continually network and enhance their professional skills. The Colorado Chapter was voted the Outstanding National Chapter of the Year in 2010, 2012 and 2014. With this National Recognition, we are poised to make future years even better for our members with the help of our generous Sponsors.
The Colorado Chapter conducts three Marketing and Continuing Education Sessions each year along with our well attended Ranch & Land Tour. The average attendance at a Colorado marketing session is 50-75+ Broker members. We also offer a tri-state (CO, KS & NE) Agricultural Tour in July.
Why RLI and What’s In It For You?
- Grow your Business by building relationships with some of the most successful Land, Ranch and Farm Realtors® in the state of Colorado.
- Attend our meetings and benefit from networking and interacting with Brokers from all over the state of Colorado and neighboring states. Land & Ranch listings from around the state are presented as well as statewide Buyer requirements. Get a pulse on the Colorado Land & Ranch market.
- The Colorado Chapter newsletter is published 4 times per year and is well read by our membership. Advertise in our newsletter and increase your company exposure.
- Given our web enhancements, we are increasing our web exposure in the market. Add your company logo and link on our website.
- Extend your reach into Kansas and Nebraska by participating in the tri-state Ag Tour.
- There are Sponsorship opportunities available that give you the ability to present your brochures and product collateral to a statewide audience of high-quality land professionals.
- Place signage and marketing collateral that advertises your company at our Marketing Meetings, Continuing Education Meetings, Ranch Tour, Ag Tour or ALC Classes.
To Increase Your Business and make your company well known to the successful Brokers who attend our Chapter events, you have the opportunity to market your company at our meetings and events. We have a long history of success stories that illustrate the power of attending Colorado Chapter meetings. Our members know that by active participation in our local and national network and attending our meetings that deals get done!
The Colorado Chapter offers various levels of sponsorship as well as various events to sponsor. To review our Sponsorship Program, download information and agreement.
If you have questions or would like to speak with someone about our Sponsorship Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.