Colorado Chapter of the REALTORS® Land Institute
An Affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®
The REALTORS Land Institute was originally named the Farm & Land Institute, and organized in 1944. For over seven decades it has been dedicated to improving the professional competence of its members in land brokerage. In addition to the brokerage of land types that are unique to the Institute, individual members frequently engage in other land specialties such as agribusiness, appraisal, consulting, land auctions, and land management.
LAND MARKETS SURVEY – View the 2017 Survey
– 2016 Land Markets Survey – View Survey Results
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A LAND PROFESSIONAL?
The REALTORS® Land Institute is an affiliate of the over million-member National Association of REALTORS®. It is the only branch of the REALTOR® family focused on land brokerage transactions of specialized types:
- Farms and ranches
- Undeveloped tracts of land
- Transitional and development land
- Subdivision and wholesaling of lots
- Site selection and assemblage of land parcels
- Appraisals and land valuations
- Farm and land management